All the papers will be peer reviewed by technical committees. The
review result comes out in 15 to 20 days.
The accepted, registered and presented papers will be
published in the ACM Conference
Proceedings with ISBN 979-8-4007-0805-3, which will be indexed by
Ei Compendex, Scopus and
other academical databases.
- This review policy is followed for all academic
papers submitted to conferences managed by committee.
- When the full paper is submitted, it is
reviewed by a member of technical committee. This
review focuses on issues intended to ensure that the
paper is relevant to the conference, is of a
sufficiently high quality to be accepted for
presentation at the conference and publication in the
conference proceedings and meets the submission criteria
laid down by the programme committee.
- In the event that a reviewer rejects a paper, a
second opinion will be taken and the final decision
about acceptance made by the conference committee.
- The conference proceedings are produced in
printed and electronic form with ISBN numbers.
- Submission dates can be found on the web page.
- Some conferences include tracks with presentations
from consultants, professionals and vendors. These
papers are accepted by the committee. However a paper,
as opposed to a set of PowerPoint slides, is nonetheless
- If the paper cannot match the topics or unqualified,
rejection mail will be mailed.
- After the paper pass two round of reviewing process,
formal acceptance letter will be mailed incuding review
form with comments etc.
- Please re-edit and improve paper quality according to
review comments carefully.
- Please make the registration
- Send final paper with word and PDF, scanned student
ID to email@example.com
- Conference secretary will recheck your registration
materials and submit final version to our editor.
- Editor will re-modify your paper format. If there are
any problems, we will mail you.
- Secretary will confirm the final paper
publication with you, guide you to fill copyright.
Please mail ACM-CSV-Copyright Information, XML Code to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: Please white list the
conference mail address: email@example.com. Checking your
mailbox on time and being sure your phone is available.
© WSSE 2023 | Tokyo, Japan | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org