All the papers will be peer reviewed by experts. The
review result comes out in 15 to 20 days.
The accepted, registered and presented papers will be
published in the ACM Conference
Proceedings with ISBN 978-1-4503-7213-8, which will be indexed by
Ei Compendex, Scopus and
other academical databases.
- This review policy is followed for all academic
papers submitted to conferences managed by committee.
- When the full paper is submitted, it is
reviewed by a member of the conference committee. This
review focuses on 10 issues intended to ensure that the
paper is relevant to the conference, is of a
sufficiently high quality to be accepted for
presentation at the conference and publication in the
conference proceedings and meets the submission criteria
laid down by the programme committee. A copy of the
that is sent to reviewers can be seen here.
- In the event that a reviewer rejects a paper, a
second opinion will be taken and the final decision
about acceptance made by the conference committee.
- The conference proceedings are produced in
printed and electronic form with ISBN numbers.
- Submission dates can be found on the web page.
- Some conferences include tracks with presentations
from consultants, professionals and vendors. These
papers are accepted by the committee. However a paper,
as opposed to a set of PowerPoint slides, is nonetheless
After you received the formal notification letter, you
can follow steps below to finish registration.
- If the paper cannot match the topics or unqualified,
rejection mail will be mailed.
- After the paper pass two round of revewing process,
formal acceptance letter will be mailed incuding review
form with comments etc.
- Please re-edit and improve paper quality according to
review comments carefully.
- Sending final paper with word and PDF, registration
form, scanned payment proof to
- Conference secretary will recheck your registration
materials and submit final version to our editor.
- Editor will re-modify your paper format. If there are
any problems, we will mail you.
- Secretary will confirm with you for final paper
publication, guide you to fill copyright and follow the
other steps until publication successfully.
- Note: Please whitelist the
conference mail address: email@example.com. Checking your
mailbox on time and being sure your phone is available.
© WSSE 2019 | Wuhan, China | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org