- Any questions, please mail
- Ms.Amber Lin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +1-562-606-1057 (English)
+86 13688461344 (Chinese)
The accepted, registered and presented papers will be published in the
Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by
Ei Compendex, Scopus and other academical
1. This review policy is followed for all academic papers submitted to
conferences managed by committee.
2. When the full paper is submitted, it is double-blind reviewed by a member of the conference committee. This review focuses on 10 issues intended to ensure that the paper is relevant to the conference, is of a sufficiently high quality to be accepted for presentation at the conference and publication in the conference proceedings and meets the submission criteria laid down by the programme committee. A copy of the Review Form that is sent to reviewers can be seen here.
3. In the event that a reviewer rejects a paper, a second opinion will be taken and the final decision about acceptance made by the conference committee.
4. The conference proceedings are produced in both printed and electronic form with ISBN numbers.
5. Submission dates can be found on the web page.
6. Some conferences include tracks with presentations from consultants, professionals and vendors. These papers are accepted by the committee. However a paper, as opposed to a set of PowerPoint slides, is nonetheless required.
After you received the formal notification letter, you can follow steps below to finish registration.
1. If the paper cannot match the topics or unqualified, rejection
mail will be mailed.
2. After the paper pass two round of revewing process, formal acceptance letter will be mailed incuding review form with comments etc.
3. Please re-edit and improve paper quality according to review comments carefully.
1. Sending final paper with word and PDF, registration form, scanned
payment proof to email@example.com
2. Conference secretary will recheck your registration materials and submit final version to our editor.
3. Editor will re-modify your paper format. If there are any problems, we will mail you.
4. Secretary will confirm with you for final paper publication, guide you to fill copyright and follow the other steps until publication successfully.
Note; Please whitelist the conference mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Checking your mailbox on time and being sure your phone is available.